Tuesday 7 June 2011

Best Burger of my life

Sometimes things taste best when you haven't built them up in your head prior to eating. Oh my god, I thought I was going to the Ship (Wandsworth) for a few ciders and maybe a packet of crisps and then Colly suggested I try a burger from the BBQ. They were a mix of lamb and beef and they were incredible, as were the chips and the company ;)
 Hard to look elegant when stuffing one of these in ones gob...
 Ciara, could however as she had already had a burger for lunch. I'm still not sure I could resist not having one of these for my dinner too!
 I think Coll might have licked her plate clean, or at least has v.good chip mopping up skills...
 Curly had a "get it all in in one go" tactic...
And then just as we polished off our plates, fireworks started lighting up the sky over the beer garden. Maybe that was why the burgers were 11 quid! - nah, I don't think the two were linked.

No comments: